health & safety
Are you struggling to find time for Health and Safety?
Managers are often overwhelmed by the amount of legislation they need to comply with and are usually flat out working on core business tasks. Consequently, they cannot find the time to attend to the Risk Assessments and the subsequent action required to reduce the risk. Compensation culture and employer's liability insurance have made Health and Safety compliance an issue that can no longer be ignored. Accidents at work will never be completely eradicated but when they happen they can take up a significant amount of management time.
Most businesses cannot justify a full time Health & Safety Manager nor do they have the time to get involved in detailed legislative requirements. Outsourcing your Health & Safety function is the only cost effective way to stay within the law and benefit from good employee relations as well as lessen the claims against accidents.
Health and Safety and your Business
- Health & Safety Audits
- Safe Systems of Work
- Manual Handling Risk Assessments and Training
- Stress Assessments
- Health & Safety Policies
- Fire Risk Assessments
- Method Statements
- DSE Risk Assessments
- Disablement Access Risk Assessment
The Beacon Consultancy Services
We offer as MUCH or as LITTLE help and advice as you need.
We are not here to tell you how to run your business but we CAN help you look after it.
We provide a totally comprehensive service from start to finish. Our advisor will not only explain how to meet your legal responsibilities, but will help implement the changes and documentation to meet those obligations.
What you can expect from our health and safety consultancy service
- An initial consultation, which is free of any charge or obligation.
- If required, a complete Audit or review of your work place practices (depending on already implemented Health and Safety procedures) is carried out resulting in a general written risk assessment.
- At this stage a more specific risk assessment can be completed for any particular hazards, for example, Fork Lift Trucks, Machinery, Fire, COSHH etc.
- Training and awareness in Health and Safety can be organised for key members of your staff.
- Free telephone or e-mail advice.