Are you confident your Staff Procedures are compliant?
Employees can give owners and managers the best of times and the worst of times. They can enrich and grow a business or undermine and threaten it. The challenges for employers are finding the right people, managing and motivating them and keeping their performance on track. In addition, there is the plethora of employment legislation to comply with. Getting it wrong can be costly, not only in financial terms but often more damagingly the cost of diverting managers from running the business effectively.
Most businesses cannot afford the cost of a full-time Human Resources function, but still need access to quality, cost-effective support and advice. You will benefit from reduced risk to your business through practical, pragmatic HR support which helps you to prevent and manage staff performance and problems.
Human Resources and Your Business
- Staff Employment Law Compliance Audit
- Review of Recruitment Processes
- Contracts of Employment
- Staff Handbooks
- Key Policies and Procedures
- Poor Performance and Incapability
- Long Term Sick Absence
- Other Staff Problems
- Training Needs Analysis
- Training Workshops
The Beacon Consultancy Services
We offer as MUCH or as LITTLE help and advice as you need.
We are not here to tell you how to run your business but we CAN help you look after it.
We provide a totally comprehensive service from start to finish. Our advisor will not only explain how to meet your legal responsibilities, but will help implement the changes and documentation to meet those obligations.
What you can expect from our human resources consultancy service
- An initial consultation, which is free of charge or obligation
- If required a complete HR and/or Compliance Audit of your work place practices, resulting in a report highlighting gaps and priorities for action
- Practical advice and ongoing support on managing staff problems
- Telephone and email advice
- Training in skills of managing people
- Peace of mind and reassurance that your business is protected