ISO 9000 and ISO 14000
ISO 9000:2000 and ISO 14000 are among the most widely known standards and have been implemented by over ½ million organizations in over 150 countries. ISO 9000 is an international quality management system for business to business organizations, large or small, and whatever the product or service.
ISO 9000 (Quality) and ISO 14000 (Environmental) management systems are structures or frameworks for managing an organizationís process or activity that transfers its resources into a product or service that meets its objectives such as satisfying customer quality requirements, complying to regulations and improving environmental standards.
What does ISO 9000 and ISO 14000 encompass
- Enhance customer satisfaction
- Correct raw materials or support services are procured
- Inspection tasks are adequately defined and conducted by trained persons
- Correct equipment is used and is suitable to the task
- Problems encountered are properly analyzed
- Achieve continual improvement of the organizations performance
- To minimize harmful effects on the environment caused by the organizations activities.
- Achieve continual improvement of the organizations environmental performance
- Reducing waste
THE BEACON CONSULTANCY SERVICE
We offer as MUCH or as LITTLE help and advice as you need.
We are not here to tell you how to run your business but we CAN help you look after it.
We provide a totally comprehensive service where our consultant will not only explain how you can meet quality and environmental standards, but will, if required, implement the changes and documentation to meet these requirements.
Some of the areas in which we can help include
- Guidance and help to approval and registration
- Quality Standard accreditation
- Quality audits
- Training and Audits, documentation and process control
- Producing quality manuals and operating procedures
What you can expect from our Q.A.R.A. Consultancy Service
- An initial consultation, which is free of any charge or obligation
- Audit and review of your workplace practices
- Training and awareness
- Compiling of manuals and procedures
- Free telephone or e-mail advice